Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project #9 Post1&Final Summary

I started out building my PLN page on Symbaloosymbaloopln today. I really like the way it puts all the "folders" at a glance. A student could make folders for each class/subject, respectively so could a teacher. I started out by eliminating things that could cause distractions for me like ebay and amazon. I did keep netflix because it could be useful. I am working on building a network with twitter as I am a new user. I really think this could be a very useful tool. Especially for parents of children with special needs. I am really excited to learn more.
As I have used this I have enjoyed it. It makes for a very useful homepage. Everything is all there in one place. For example blogger, USA's homepage etc. I think this could really be a very useful tool for students, and teachers alike. The way it can be added to and suggestions are neat. For students places that they go for their classes,for teachers they could use things like smart exchangeSMARTExchangeI like that the "tiles" are large and can be color coded. I like that I can manipulate and group them the way I would want to use them. PLN's Could be an amazing tool if used wisely and purposefully. So many resources can be added to use it to its full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment