Thursday, April 4, 2013

C4K 5-8

Today's kid left a statement regarding the Constitution and the 1st Amendment. He said without it, he could not choose his religion. I commented that he was right and that the U.S. was very lucky in that we have that right.
Today's assigned kid did not have a post, so I chose "Rachel The Uber Awesome" and she left a really substantive blog on why her town should not allow fast food drive throughs in her town. She was very thoughtful and stated all of her points. I comment on how well she wrote and how I would now have been thinking of such things as a middle schooler. I encouraged her to keep up the good work and to always speak out for what she believes in.
Today I read Ana's Blog she wrote a short post about the real reason for Easter not just eggs and candy but, the death and resurrection of Jesus. I agreed with her and told her she should keep praising and posting.Today I read Marissa's post intended to be an intro and description of herself to Russian students. She told a little about herself and asked a little about them. I replied by giving an intro and description of my self.
The blogs were all very different this go round. Each student has something to say in his own way. I especially enjoyed "Rachel The Uber Awesome" not just because she calls herself as such but she really had alot to say and gave real reasons why she felt strongly against drive throughs in the restaurants in her town. Imagine that no drive throughs and a kid in favor of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment